Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any RECENT calls re: VIN/Delivery?

pmich80

Between U and me I'm giddy waitin' for the Model ≡
Mar 21, 2016
Toronto
From ISA:

About 2-3 days prior to delivery, your Tesla account will reflect the total amount due so you will know the final price prior to delivery!

What's the gov't and licensing fee for Ontario? I know there $32.00 charge there but is there anything else for the green plate?

eros

Mar 1, 2018
Ontario
What's the gov't and licensing fee for Ontario? I know there $32.00 charge there but is there anything else for the green plate?
I was told $200 for green plates, but that's it.

I got that reply from ISA when I asked for the exact number since I need to know how much to make the Bank Draft/Cashiers Check for.

The ProForma they sent me had everything but Plates/Licensing fees, so I'm assuming another $200-$300.

pmich80

Between U and me I'm giddy waitin' for the Model ≡
Mar 21, 2016
Toronto
i SO wish "Tesla Oakvile" ran a shuttle service to International center makes getting there simpler..well cheaper..$50 cab fair isn't too bad though :)
whens' your appointment? find someone going around the same time and hitch a ride :) hahaha

EGuzzler

Mar 29, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Just wonder when is the first delivery date starts at the international centre. Mine set on 30 of May.

I don't know for sure, but I suspect May 30th is the first day for International Centre deliveries. In anticipation of my own delivery (May 30th, 4:45) I've been reading the forums and I have not noticed anyone saying they had a delivery at the International Centre sooner than May 30th.

Reactions: akidesir

T3slaCanuck

Apr 13, 2018
Canada
have there been any more new emails or calls?I'm wondering if they've put it on hold now to concentrate on actual deliveries to those who've already been contacted

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC