Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any RECENT calls re: VIN/Delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the same thing, an email instead of phone call. A surprise to me is the delivery place is on the easy side of the city Toronto-Lawrence) and I am in Mississauga. It does not matter much to me as long as I get the delivery before the end of this month.
Interesting, I'm in Mississauga as well and my delivery will be at the Oakville location which I definitely prefer.

I wonder how you drive on 407 without a license plate? I do have a transponder but it also tied with my Leaf which I sold.
Why wouldn't he have a license plate?

Also if you already have a transponder then it'll technically work in any car, doesn't have to match the plates of the car so long as the transponder works properly. It'll just bill your account as normal.

Why wouldn't he have a license plate?

Also if you already have a transponder then it'll technically work in any car, doesn't have to match the plates of the car so long as the transponder works properly. It'll just bill your account as normal.

I have heard the License plate coming in mail after delivery within few days. And we need put it on ourselves. Will that be the case for Tesla vehicle?