Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any RECENT calls re: VIN/Delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need to stop reading these threads....it's making be super depressed.

I feel your pain. It seems like we're pretty close in dates - (msm, aero, eap) I configured Mar 28, vin assigned May 4 - no firm delivery set yet, other than "end of May" guess from my DA two weeks ago.

Note that they said it's is being delivered by rail - maybe yours is too - which could account for our delay. It's so painful hearing about people that configured a month after getting deliveries already.

• Love
Reactions: T3slaCanuck
I feel your pain. It seems like we're pretty close in dates - (msm, aero, eap) I configured Mar 28, vin assigned May 4 - no firm delivery set yet, other than "end of May" guess from my DA two weeks ago.

Note that they said it's is being delivered by rail - maybe yours is too - which could account for our delay. It's so painful hearing about people that configured a month after getting deliveries already.
Add me to this club, same config, same VIN date, no delivery info.

• Love
Reactions: T3slaCanuck
I guess you could say I’m growing concerned.

I configured immediately. VIN was assigned in first batch. Delivery profile complete. Was given my pickup location last week (Oakville) and that hasn’t changed yet. But I still don’t have a delivery time or date and keep being told it will be coming sometime soon. All this plus the fact that I know my vehicle is sitting in the lot at consumers road (as of end of last week). Just weird.

I configured immediately. VIN was assigned in first batch. Delivery profile complete. Was given my pickup location last week (Oakville) and that hasn’t changed yet. But I still don’t have a delivery time or date and keep being told it will be coming sometime soon. All this plus the fact that I know my vehicle is sitting in the lot at consumers road (as of end of last week). Just weird.

I was in the same boat. Just got booked for June 4th. Pickup now at International Centre.

that's my situation, except the location is @ Lawrence. No date, no responses. And now no VIN.

For those getting depressed don't get too far down. I was in that boat - 3 weeks after paying deposit I had no email contact from anyone. Yesterday I got an email, this morning I filled out trade in and finance information, and just now I logged in and now have approved credit and a delivery appt.

May 31st, 3 PM, international center! Yeah baby!

For those getting depressed don't get too far down. I was in that boat - 3 weeks after paying deposit I had no email contact from anyone. Yesterday I got an email, this morning I filled out trade in and finance information, and just now I logged in and now have approved credit and a delivery appt.

May 31st, 3 PM, international center! Yeah baby!

lol, oh sweet summer child.....