Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any recent Canadian delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed my order for a LR AWD model 3 on November 14 for a delivery in Montreal. Since then nothing. With the focus on US before dec 31st, and now on Europe/China, I am wondering if we have been forgotten in Canada?

Anyone took delivery since mid December?

Tesla Montreal escalated my order, maybe it will help.

Red with White seats. I guess that could be part of it.

Just ordered another one yesterday in hope Hope one of them comes before February (lease ends).

I guess it won't help much given the second car will be Blue...
The red will slow you down. Tesla’s paint booth has a hard time with reds: the booth has to be cleaned extensively after they do a run of reds. Likely you’ll be waiting a little while until they have time & enough red orders to do them all in one batch.

• Informative
Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck
Red with White seats. I guess that could be part of it.

Just ordered another one yesterday in hope Hope one of them comes before February (lease ends).

I guess it won't help much given the second car will be Blue...
Why not go to a Tesla center and ask them what they have in stock and/or what they expect to receive that is not yet reserved to someone? They can see every car in stock for Canada.

That is what I did last October when my 3 has been delayed due to damage during transport (front bumper): they had quite a lot in stock (even at that time) and they were ready to move the car from Toronto to Montréal if I wanted it.

At the end, i waited 3 weeks for my car to be fixed.

Why not go to a Tesla center and ask them what they have in stock and/or what they expect to receive that is not yet reserved to someone? They can see every car in stock for Canada.

That is what I did last October when my 3 has been delayed due to damage during transport (front bumper): they had quite a lot in stock (even at that time) and they were ready to move the car from Toronto to Montréal if I wanted it.

At the end, i waited 3 weeks for my car to be fixed.

Drive by the Chairman Mills lot and see what's there ;)

So anyone buying a Model 3 with white interior. Good luck..

Only a few Model3 are available in Canada and I think Tesla sold out all it's US inventory last quarter. From what I can tell very little or no new Inventory is currently coming to Canada and production is focused on Europe/China.

I would have expected Tesla to still be making some batch for US/Canada but I see no sign of that. Of course Tesla HQ has no idea and Tesla Montreal can only deliver what they receive.

I have two orders right now:

LR AWD Red/White: Ordered Nov 14 2018
LR AWD Blue/White: Ordered Jan 8 2019

BTW Canadian website still show January delivery on new order.