Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any recent deliveries have condensation in tail lights?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Follow up - the condensation on my P85+ slowly improved and is now gone. Had it inspected by Ranger Service and the service guy said it was probably an overzealous power wash by the Tesla detailing team as it was present on delivery. I've pressure washed it since w no problems. Apparently there's double sided tape attaching two layers of lenses, not a great design perhaps but not an issue now.

I thought this was resolved? some of you guys have higher VIN #'s than I'd expect for this to still be occurring.. Or am I missing something? Man, with all the "little" issues I see on these forums (3 biggest in my mind are: Pano roof issues, back up light moisture, and Toe-in/out) I'll bet the service teams are billing some serious OT hrs

I thought this was resolved? some of you guys have higher VIN #'s than I'd expect for this to still be occurring.. Or am I missing something? Man, with all the "little" issues I see on these forums (3 biggest in my mind are: Pano roof issues, back up light moisture, and Toe-in/out) I'll bet the service teams are billing some serious OT hrs

Hence the backup at most of the service centers as well as an increase in the cost of the extended warranty. Two and two are finally adding up to four.