Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any recent rumors on Biohazard upgrade?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I remember seeing a few months back that a Biohazard upgrade kit was in the works for pre-Biohazard Ys, similar to the kit available for older S/X. Can’t find anything more recent, though. Has anyone heard any whispers from their service centers lately? I would love to buy this before next year’s wildfire season.

Might be good to wait for any upgrades until they fix the water leaking into the front passenger footwell. Apparently people who have the MY with the biohazard housing and filter are reporting water coming in after heavy rain storms. Looks like it might be a seal that wasn't installed correctly.

Might be good to wait for any upgrades until they fix the water leaking into the front passenger footwell. Apparently people who have the MY with the biohazard housing and filter are reporting water coming in after heavy rain storms. Looks like it might be a seal that wasn't installed correctly.
Funny, my 2019 3 had water coming into the passenger footwell too (trunk as well). I never really had to think about the watertightness of my cars until I owned Teslas 😂