Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any recommendations for a pet liner that protects the Model Y doors? Read the Tesla one isn't that great at it.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Topic says it all - I've looked at the other posts and it seems like the Tesla pet liner is great, but that it doesn't do as good of a job protecting the doors as some would like.... that it doesn't quite cover them all. My two Corgis are absolute slobberers... they've coated my wifes Nissan Rogue's doors all the time.

So, does anyone have recommendations for a quality pet liner that actually protects the tops of the doors?

Topic says it all - I've looked at the other posts and it seems like the Tesla pet liner is great, but that it doesn't do as good of a job protecting the doors as some would like.... that it doesn't quite cover them all. My two Corgis are absolute slobberers... they've coated my wifes Nissan Rogue's doors all the time.

So, does anyone have recommendations for a quality pet liner that actually protects the tops of the doors?
Car Door Protector -Back Seat Doors, car door protector from dog scratching Shield Pet Side Panel Cover for Sedan Truck SUV 2 Pack https://a.co/d/gzZMIyg
These are good. $17. Probably better for smaller dogs. Worked well with the window on the Y.

• Helpful
Reactions: BitJam