TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Any recommendations for a wall charger electrician in Toronto?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by psykobunny83, Jul 5, 2018.

1. psykobunny83

psykobunny83 Member

There's so many listed on the Tesla certified site for their recommended ones. Just curious if anyone has any experience with any or any recommendations?

2. M109Rider

M109Rider Member

I don’t have one, or a Tesla yet, so I can’t help you with an electrician on the list.
    I would however, call three of them, ask them how long the process takes, pricing of course, and how many they’ve done.
    You’ll likely find one of the three will stand out.
    Good luck.

3. Sorabh

Sorabh Member

I used The Electrical Works who were recommended on the Tesla website.

They were not the cheapest but provided excellent service and did a great job.

4. psykobunny83

psykobunny83 Member

Thanks everyone! I'll definitely contact a few of them to see.

5. YusufT

YusufT Member

What I did was visit this website; Find an Electrician
    Called the electricians one by one to see their availability and cost. Stuff that affect your quote is if you have a finished basement, length from panel to installation and etc. My quotes ranged from 1000 to 1700. Ended up going with STS! Goodluck

6. psykobunny83

psykobunny83 Member

Great thanks so much.