Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any recommendations for Clear Bra and Tint install in Nor Cal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for recommendations for Clear Bra and Tint install in Nor Cal. Preferably around the Walnut Creek area. I know the go to people in So Cal are Xtreme Edge detail and in AZ it's Dynamic tint. But I have a friend taking delivery of his model S in Nor Cal and I want to make sure I send him to someone who's really good. I've seen poor installs and installs where they don't tuck it etc.

Any recommendations please?

Thank you.

I used MumSports in Fremont to install PPF on my car, their prices were a lot better compared to other xPel authorized dealers I called in the greater bay area. They do it all, PPF, ceramic coating, wheel powder coating, caliper paint... check them out.

If you want the absolute best, go see Joe at OC Detailing in Fremont (www.bayareadetails.com). He has been doing Teslas since 2012 and I have been going to him since 2013. He has done more Teslas (and other makes) than anyone in NoCA. He not the cheapest, but his quality is unmatched. No 2-piece installs, all edges wrapped, the best materials. he is busy so plan ahead.