Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any recommendations for Clear Bra and Tint install in Nor Cal?

Dec 4, 2020
AZ
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for recommendations for Clear Bra and Tint install in Nor Cal. Preferably around the Walnut Creek area. I know the go to people in So Cal are Xtreme Edge detail and in AZ it's Dynamic tint. But I have a friend taking delivery of his model S in Nor Cal and I want to make sure I send him to someone who's really good. I've seen poor installs and installs where they don't tuck it etc.

Any recommendations please?

Thank you.

isracing

Aug 2, 2019
Bay Area
I used MumSports in Fremont to install PPF on my car, their prices were a lot better compared to other xPel authorized dealers I called in the greater bay area. They do it all, PPF, ceramic coating, wheel powder coating, caliper paint... check them out.

JPP

Feb 4, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
If you want the absolute best, go see Joe at OC Detailing in Fremont (www.bayareadetails.com). He has been doing Teslas since 2012 and I have been going to him since 2013. He has done more Teslas (and other makes) than anyone in NoCA. He not the cheapest, but his quality is unmatched. No 2-piece installs, all edges wrapped, the best materials. he is busy so plan ahead.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC