TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Any recommendations for electrician to instal EVSE in Victoria?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Ocelot, Feb 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ocelot

Ocelot Member

Just got a Kia Soul EV..and need to get an EVSE installed. Does anyone have any recommendations?
    Thanks.

2. EcoHeliGuy

EcoHeliGuy Member

I'm sure someone will chime in, but try calling campus Nissan, Honda, or Smart and see who they use and recommend. You might find a common source.

3. MarkoJ

MarkoJ Member

Tesla is recommending EM Electrical Contractor Victoria BC, Electrician Victoria BC so he may be good for the EVSE install for your Kia.

Even with a 200 amp panel I am pretty much maxed out with a 14-50 nema....next time around would definitively do a 320 amp service to the house.

4. Ocelot

Ocelot Member

Thanks ecoheliguy. i was a bit surprised when i asked kia who they recommend they said they would have to ge back to me. i will definitely get a quote from EM...but naybe tesla recommends them just based on initials. thanks marko.

5. MarkoJ

MarkoJ Member

You can also try Anton from AT & T electric. He wired my new house and I was really happy with him/his company.