Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Recommendations for Touchless Car Wash in Bethesda, MD Area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Forget car washes. Use C&C Auto Detailing. They have a special deal with TMC members where they come to your house and will do a full exterior detail for $25!!. Curtis does an excellent job. Highly, highly recommended and far better and safer than a car wash.
How does one go about getting that discount? It's substantial off the web site pricing.

If you don't mind driving, I'd recommend We Care Auto Wash in Alexandria, its a complete hand wash.

Valet Auto Spa in Montgomery Mall is another solid choice if you can kill an hour shopping or getting something to eat.

I might try Valet Auto Spa but C&C Auto Detailing sounds like a great option if they come to your house and wash the car at a reasonable cost.

Not sure Alexandria will work as it's on the other side of the rover and we don't cross the Potomac unless it is absolutely essential :p

Just wanted to bump this...anyone find a good touch-less wash (preferably drive-through) in the Bethesda area?

I gave up looking but found the perfect wash. My driveway :)

I ended up buying a pressure washer, foam cannon, and everything else I needed to wash at home. The most surprising part of all this is how much fun it is to use the foam cannon and with some good music I actually look forward to washing the car at home.

Just not sure what to do in the winter though.