TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Any Recommendations for Touchless Car Wash in Bethesda, MD Area?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by Cerie, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Cerie

Cerie Member

Just wondering if any owners in the area have a touchless car wash that they frequent that they've had good experiences with?

2. David99

David99 Active Member

I just tried one recently and it didn't do a good job at all. Granted my car was really dirty, but if you can still see the foot prints of my cat on the glass of the moon roof then it's not good enough.

3. preilly44

preilly44 Member

I don't know of any in Bethesda but I just recently moved here. Hopefully we can find one soon.

4. RWatson485

RWatson485 Member

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
    College Park Car Wash is DIY and you can do a good job with their stuff. Rte 1 (Baltimore Ave) 1/2 mi mort of UMD.

5. bonnie6

bonnie6 New Member

I'm not sure about touch less but Capitol Shine has a location in Bethesda MD and they do hand washes and do a great job Www.capitolshine.com

6. jacobp

jacobp Member

Forget car washes. Use C&C Auto Detailing. They have a special deal with TMC members where they come to your house and will do a full exterior detail for $25!!. Curtis does an excellent job. Highly, highly recommended and far better and safer than a car wash.

7. 78Lion

78Lion Member

How does one go about getting that discount? It's substantial off the web site pricing.