Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any recommendations on Dash/Console conversion kits?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wife just bought new 2020 Tesla X (black interior with Ash Wood trim) but is not too fond of the brown faux wood color.
Looking for possible conversion kits to either black or carbon fiber, and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations to do a self-install. Also, how difficult was it to install yourself? Thanks.

Wife just bought new 2020 Tesla X (black interior with Ash Wood trim) but is not too fond of the brown faux wood color.
Looking for possible conversion kits to either black or carbon fiber, and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations to do a self-install. Also, how difficult was it to install yourself? Thanks.
Some people have sell a thin veneer you can stick on top of the wood. Easy self-install if that's okay with you.

Or if you want something real: Tesla Model X Carbon Fiber Dash Panel Kit

• Helpful
Reactions: sacfan
Hi Plasmo, I would recommend you check out sellers on eBay: 23pcs Carbon Fiber Style Car Interior Kit Cover Trim For Tesla Model X 2016-2019 | eBay
Also check Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/CoolKo-Dashb...X+Carbon+Fiber+Dash+Kit&qid=1588348085&sr=8-3

Although they say compatible with 2019 or before they should fit the 2020 model. Also my experience tells me if you have a problem, simply return for refund. Time is on your side right now anyway during this pandemic. I have a 2020 MX on order and have purchased many accessories from China (most all CF pieces are made there) and expect about 4 to 6 week delivery. In my case I like the walnut wood interior, so I am purchasing CF pieces for exterior which I plan to install myself. However, most any car shop that installs protective film will install for a fee. When all is said and done no one will no the difference except your pocketbook.