TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Any recommendations on rear seat covers & child seats?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by carter_seattle, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Snowstorm

Snowstorm Active Member

I bought all weather floor mats and used the original floor mats as seat covers

2. smilepak

smilepak Active Member

A whole new meaning to put foot to ass lol

3. Vapourick

Vapourick Member

4. Pellihu

Pellihu Member

Regarding the seat covers, I really recommend you getting the taptes seat covers! I just got them last week. The covers look outstanding, the front seats fit perfectly! And I did make a deployment for child seats. Overall, I am very happy with them......
    Seat Covers for Tesla Model S

5. docbrown

docbrown Member

@Pellihu, Did the rear seats need to be removed in order to install the rear covers?

6. Pellihu

Pellihu Member

No...it's easy to install, they have an installation video