Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any recommended PPF installers in Nashville

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I searched and found an older thread where OP asked about PPF installers in Nashville but no one then named any and OP said he found one but never listed who it was or reported back on the results. So I'm trying again.

Does anyone recommend any PPF installers in Nashville or the surrounding area?

Well I don’t know if it was a mistake but they quoted me $10k to do the full car. That just seems CRAZY
I've heard similar from people getting them in Chattanooga and such. It's seems crazy high to me too. I figured about 5-6k. But my biggest issue with taking it to Chattanooga or something is that they usually need it for a few days. I don't want to leave me car there that long. I may just skip it.

I've heard similar from people getting them in Chattanooga and such. It's seems crazy high to me too. I figured about 5-6k. But my biggest issue with taking it to Chattanooga or something is that they usually need it for a few days. I don't want to leave me car there that long. I may just skip it.

Yeah they said the full car install would take 5 days.

Here's a summary of the quotes I got for PPF back in September. If you want the pricing for tint and ceramic, send me a DM. I was particularly searching for places that would do PPF, ceramic, and tint all in one shot. Note that none of them said they would take off the trim and wrap the full edges for PPF.

I ended up using The MADD Tinter and would highly recommend him. I was holding off on making any kind of recommendation until I had some time with the finished product, but he's really good. He matched pricing from other vendors and runs a very clean shop. If you contact him, you can tell him that Andrew referred you.

I was the very first Model Y he did so there was a learning curve there, but I know he's done a ton of them since. Rob made sure that everything was good with the quality of the end product. I brought it back into him a couple of times to trim some of the excess film, redo the rear taillight smoke, and get rid of a couple bubbles in the film. No charge for any of that.
  • TruShine
    • Eric has also done some work with Velocity Motorcars
    • Ultimate Plus
      • Full Front - $1699
      • Rear Custom piece - $50
      • Rear Doors - $600
      • Full Vehicle - $5999
    • Stealth
      • Full Vehicle - $5999
  • Velocity Motorcars
    • Ultimate Plus
      • Full Front - $1700 (hood, fenders, bumpers, mirror)
      • Full Vehicle - $6000
    • Stealth
      • Full Vehicle - $6000
  • The MADD Tinter
    • Ultimate Plus - 10 year
      • Full Front - $1650 (hood, fenders, bumpers, mirror, A pillars)
      • Full Vehicle - $6000
    • Stealth
      • $6500 (matched to $6000 upon calling)
      • Includes full polish

Here's a summary of the quotes I got for PPF back in September. If you want the pricing for tint and ceramic, send me a DM. I was particularly searching for places that would do PPF, ceramic, and tint all in one shot. Note that none of them said they would take off the trim and wrap the full edges for PPF.

I ended up using The MADD Tinter and would highly recommend him. I was holding off on making any kind of recommendation until I had some time with the finished product, but he's really good. He matched pricing from other vendors and runs a very clean shop. If you contact him, you can tell him that Andrew referred you.

I was the very first Model Y he did so there was a learning curve there, but I know he's done a ton of them since. Rob made sure that everything was good with the quality of the end product. I brought it back into him a couple of times to trim some of the excess film, redo the rear taillight smoke, and get rid of a couple bubbles in the film. No charge for any of that.
  • TruShine
    • Eric has also done some work with Velocity Motorcars
    • Ultimate Plus
      • Full Front - $1699
      • Rear Custom piece - $50
      • Rear Doors - $600
      • Full Vehicle - $5999
    • Stealth
      • Full Vehicle - $5999
  • Velocity Motorcars
    • Ultimate Plus
      • Full Front - $1700 (hood, fenders, bumpers, mirror)
      • Full Vehicle - $6000
    • Stealth
      • Full Vehicle - $6000
  • The MADD Tinter
    • Ultimate Plus - 10 year
      • Full Front - $1650 (hood, fenders, bumpers, mirror, A pillars)
      • Full Vehicle - $6000
    • Stealth
      • $6500 (matched to $6000 upon calling)
      • Includes full polish
I am very late to this party, I am stuck in EDD limbo, but I have been looking for PPF. Just wanted to thank you for this breakdown.