Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any referrers get the HPWC option?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My friend used my referral link to buy an MS, and I was e-mailed a code for the kids car after my friend got delivery. But the app and website says that I should have the option of car or HPWC. Has anyone gotten the HPWC offer yet?

And while on the subject does anyone know how to reach the referral team so I can reach out?

I read the conditions differently:

"Owners who reach each level of qualifying referral orders after September 28, 2017 will be eligible for updated vehicle awards above."

You reach the level of the qualifying referral once the contact takes delivery, no? Then according to me, any referral deliveries after Sept 28 should give you the possibility of receiving the HPWC. Has this been clarified elsewhere?

I have a referral who ordered before, but took delivery after Sept 28. I did receive the email that I would get a solar token, but nothing furher. I reached out to the referral program a while ago, but didn't get any response yet. For me, a HPWC would be better, can't do a lot with the solar token.

No it is the order date that is used, again I know this because I asked and challenged this already myself. In the original program, prior to September 28, your second referral you would receive an early access Solar Token. If you do not want it, my suggestion would be to try and sell it.

My friend used my referral link to buy an MS, and I was e-mailed a code for the kids car after my friend got delivery. But the app and website says that I should have the option of car or HPWC. Has anyone gotten the HPWC offer yet?

And while on the subject does anyone know how to reach the referral team so I can reach out?

You can contact them with this...

[email protected]

I can also confirm that out is based on the order date, not the delivery date.