TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Any regrets?

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by WhitneyAA, Jul 7, 2016.

1. WhitneyAA

WhitneyAA Member

I'm buying an X and wanted to know what should I watch out for, any regrets out there with any part of the car, process??

2. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Nothing here, love the technology and everything about it. Thought I would not like the fixed spoiler, but it seems fine. Still reading thru the 195 pages of the owners manual. No issues so far but only had the car one week, cannot get over all the goodies that my Model S does not have.

• Like x 1
  3. TimsRunnin

TimsRunnin Member

My only regret is I didn't decide to order my MX earlier. Best car decision I've ever made.

• Like x 1
  4. EV48VER

EV48VER Member

No regret. If my bank account were fatter, I would have ordered two so we don't have to decide who drives the MX and who gets the leftover. MX is definitely an awesome car.

5. KaiserSoze

KaiserSoze Member

Try not to get a car manufactured in the last month of the quarter. Otherwise, no regrets.

6. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Mine was and so far no problems.

7. wanaxnow

wanaxnow Member

Just tipped over 1000 miles in our X90D with no major issues. I will be taking it in however for a persistent dashboard creak and oddly our charging door only closes 3/4 of the way when it auto closes.. It is almost as though the fit and finish of the dash wasn't fitted well enough and the door hinge on the charging door is a bit too tight or sticky.

8. aesculus

aesculus Still Trying to Figure this All Out

Mine was too but I can see the point, at least if their numbers were close.

9. Calgary

Calgary Member

Just two weeks after delivery and best, most fun car ever. period!. Fast.. check, geek toy..check, luxury car...check, expensive as all hell...check.

Loving it.