TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Any Roadsters in the Raleigh area?

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by jimmyz80, Dec 28, 2014.

1. jimmyz80

jimmyz80 Member

I'm seriously considering buying a Roadster very soon, since I need to turn in my LEAF lease this coming February. The only problem is I've never even sat in a Roadster, let alone ridden in one or driven one. Would anyone in the Raleigh area be willing to let me check out their car and give me a ride in it? I'd be very appreciative. :)

2. muleferg

muleferg Member

P1040604.JPG

This one is at the Tesla Showroom in Raleigh. It was traded in on a P85D. Go by there and talk to them and find out who purchased it. I was there for a P85D test drive and ask if I could set in it for a picture. I had to stand outside.:biggrin:

3. jimmyz80

jimmyz80 Member

So the orange one at the dealership is sold? That's the color I've been looking for too. :(

4. muleferg

muleferg Member

I would go by and talk to them. They sell to company's that bid on them and then resell them.

5. jimmyz80

jimmyz80 Member

Just talked to them on the phone and it's already signed over to someone else or some other company. The sales guy kept telling me to look through the roadster CPO inventory on the website. Clueless about the fact that none are listed. :/

6. dhrivnak

dhrivnak Active Member

If you ever make to Kingsport TN I can accommodate you. I had to drive 400 miles for my test drive and I am glad I did.

7. jimmyz80

jimmyz80 Member

I'm heading a couple hundred miles up to VA mid-week to check out one I have my eye on.

8. CHGolferJim

CHGolferJim Member

Sounds fun, good luck with that!

9. muleferg

muleferg Member