Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any round steering 2023 X deliveries yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw a round wheel X in the wild today in Wexford PA. Sadly it was raining so photos are bad. Looks like an ordered vehicle.
0505C245-8681-488D-A37C-3EAEC949DDC1.jpeg
29E59204-4E4A-42DA-A750-C8EDD19FE9C2.jpeg
984CFFFE-0E2D-4B99-AF65-290C43CD7D53.jpeg
2D2A7381-03A7-444E-82C0-E31DFC782733.jpeg

I should have added that this was at the Wexford PA Tesla sales & service location. Also, although it's not possible to tell from the photo, the wheel seemed smaller in diameter than I thought it would be. It's probably the same/similar diameter to the 3/Y wheel, even though it looks different.

Reactions: abtheguru
Just got my vin assigned! Yahoooooooooo! Got this message about tesla vision and had to “ok” it before continuing. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️
Awesome. Would you mind sharing your configuration? Also, did you already finalize how you will take care of the finances. I am yet to apply for financing given it may not be valid after certain days in case it gets delayed further; had to face similar situation with my Model Y
2 years ago...

I should have added that this was at the Wexford PA Tesla sales & service location. Also, although it's not possible to tell from the photo, the wheel seemed smaller in diameter than I thought it would be. It's probably the same/similar diameter to the 3/Y wheel, even though it looks different.
Did you check to see if the new HW4 cameras were on it??

Nice, thx for the pic, the vehicle you saw may have it according to other confirmed photos!

any white plaid ones? Lol, it’s probably mine! Nice to see a fellow yinzer.

Last edited: