Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any rubber options for a 2021 frunk mat? Thx.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Need to buy front and rear trunk mats for the new 2021 M3 LR. Tesla offers a $130 rubber option for the rear that I'll probably buy. But no such thing for the front for a 2021 yet, unfortunately. Only a carpeted version, but we don't want carpet. Hopefully there are already good aftermarket options that owners can vouch for. If so, please post links :). Thank you. We're having our first long trip on Jan 14, so would like to have both by then. But I need to order asap, so will at least order the rear Tesla tomorrow.
JC

Here is another cheaper option for you. I bought two of these from Costco. They are universal mats from Weathertech. You cut the rubber using a standard pair of sciccors to tailor the fit. For the frunk, I used the original carpeted mat as a template and it came out just fine. Total cost for both the frunk and the trunk combined is $59.98 plus tax.

https://www.costco.com/weathertech-universal-avm-cargo-mat.product.100481766.html

Here is another cheaper option for you. I bought two of these from Costco. They are universal mats from Weathertech. You cut the rubber using a standard pair of sciccors to tailor the fit. For the frunk, I used the original carpeted mat as a template and it came out just fine. Total cost for both the frunk and the trunk combined is $59.98 plus tax.

https://www.costco.com/weathertech-universal-avm-cargo-mat.product.100481766.html

just not worth it. The custom mats from china are only like 25 usd. and they are a perfect fit.

Thank you for all the help; greatly appreciated. Remember 2020s have a different frunk than 2021s; any frunk mat has to be specific to 2021s. Hey gang, can you please post links of available frunk mats, if it's not too much to ask? To make sure it's exactly what you're recommending :). Thank you. I need to order at least the rear one tomorrow, so it gets here on time before our trip on the 14th. Will probably order the Tesla rear, which is the most important. Then order the front. Thank you again.