Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any rumors on when MY RWD might be released in USA

HopingforMYRWD

Nov 15, 2020
Florida
Hi all,

I am one of those people that signed up for the MY RWD (I did not care about AWD and wanted the extra range). Anyway, the rumor mill has been pretty quiet on the potential release date since the company said it would release in “a few months”. back in July.

Just wondering if I am missing anything that others have seen.

VeganDiver

Oct 19, 2019
Los angeles
I'm wondering the same thing. Ordered mine just after release day. So they've had my $2500 for a long time. I have to turn in my lease next week, so I'll be without a car until they release the RWD. I was really hoping the timing would work

nhoover

Mar 10, 2020
Los Gatos, California
Yeah I ordered mine in January and was perfectly happy to not get one of the early ones since they always seem to have problems. But now it's been over 4 months since any word from Tesla. Would be nice to at least have an idea when they might start production.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC