TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
  1. TMC is currently READ ONLY.
    Click here for more info.

Any rumors on when MY RWD might be released in USA

Discussion in 'Model Y' started by HopingforMYRWD, Nov 15, 2020.

Tags:
  1. HopingforMYRWD

HopingforMYRWD New Member

Hi all,

I am one of those people that signed up for the MY RWD (I did not care about AWD and wanted the extra range). Anyway, the rumor mill has been pretty quiet on the potential release date since the company said it would release in “a few months”. back in July.

Just wondering if I am missing anything that others have seen.

2. VeganDiver

VeganDiver Member

I'm wondering the same thing. Ordered mine just after release day. So they've had my $2500 for a long time. I have to turn in my lease next week, so I'll be without a car until they release the RWD. I was really hoping the timing would work

3. nhoover

nhoover Member

Yeah I ordered mine in January and was perfectly happy to not get one of the early ones since they always seem to have problems. But now it's been over 4 months since any word from Tesla. Would be nice to at least have an idea when they might start production.