Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Sacramento owners want to make a quick $250?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Need to order parts from the service center. I have a list. All you would need to do is call/email and possible meet me to pick it up.

Have you done this before? this might not work out how youre thinking. I got the 9th degree when I ordered parts with a valid vin (blew a non-pyro fuse on the 12v battery and they were pretty stern about selling me a fuse)

They will only sell parts to repair shops. Good luck.
Not true, they will only sell CERTAIN parts to repair shops.

As a non-salvage owner who needed a new hood, I had to jump through a million hoops to get a quote and get them to agree to send me one. I haven't bought it yet cause its a quality-of-life thing (its flexed from a numbskull windshield repair guy), but it wasn't an easy discussion to have. You can get LOTS of parts from them, but they'll likely question you alot about it

Have you done this before? this might not work out how youre thinking. I got the 9th degree when I ordered parts with a valid vin (blew a non-pyro fuse on the 12v battery and they were pretty stern about selling me a fuse)
I ordered a bunch of stuff under the Tesla I drive without a problem. Mostly cosmetic and once I ordered the bumper harness and the guy didn't ask anything.

Question: do they flag the VIN of the car parts are supposedly being ordered under? Is there a possibility where this can make it to Carfax/Autocheck as a possible damage/accident?

There isn't. No way it'll make it to reporting agency because there is no actual damage to your car. I've ordered 3 times on mine, nothing on the carfax. Only reason it's flagged is because the same parts got ordered and the guy told me that's because the system thinks I'm ordering parts for other people.

like 90% of parts can be sold to you... hell, call the parts line at corporate if you want something.

What phone number would this be?

Question: do they flag the VIN of the car parts are supposedly being ordered under? Is there a possibility where this can make it to Carfax/Autocheck as a possible damage/accident?

CarFax is a joke. I’ve owned two cars with accidents that were covered by insurance and they never got reported to CarFax when I went to get rid of them.