Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any San Diego Tesla owners help with School Term project?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone. Congrats on your owning such a magnificent vehicle. Sure wish I can get one soon. I am writing because I am looking for a local San Diego owner of a Tesla Model who wouldn't mind coming to my class and well... brag and show off your beauty. The newer the better.

I am a student through San Diego City College and employee of San Diego Gas and Electric. My class is at night and takes place on SDG&E property in the Mission Valley, Friars Road area. I am closing my second year of a three year course in Electrical Theory. My semester project is the Tesla Car.

I am seeking a volunteer who wouldn't mind spending about an hour or so, on campus, showing the vehicle. Maybe, even take part in a quick Q&A. I have most of my material already but I would really like to put my teacher in his place. That's jokingly by the way. My teacher is a real brain when it comes to electricity and it's theories. He works in R&D for our company and his name is in a lot of the Company's Standards books. He is even an EV owner as well. Just not the Tesla version. If this is something you wouldn't mind doing or know a fellow owner who would, please let me know.

Our campus is a secured facility and there would be no security or vandilism issues. I would have to coordinate with the teacher to get you access to the property due to the big security gate to get in. There is only about 20 or so students in our class and your car could basically be parked within 20 feet of the classroom. I am only seeking maybe, a quick Q&A from the students if they have any, a tour and starting up of the vehicle. That is really it. And, of course your forum to brag and show off, if necessary, your call.

My time frame is within the next 3 weeks or so and on either a Tuesday or Thursday. Time would be between 5pm and 7pm. Please reach me outside of the forum at [email protected] . Thank you, David.