Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any self-employed try to get Tesla financing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any self employed folks try to get Tesla financing? No issues with giving them tax returns, bank statements, etc. Hoping to not do current year P&L signed by a CPA cuz that's $450. OD of 9/3, EDD is still 10/29-11/28 so I have time, just trying to get my mind around what will be required.

Any self employed folks try to get Tesla financing? No issues with giving them tax returns, bank statements, etc. Hoping to not do current year P&L signed by a CPA cuz that's $450. OD of 9/3, EDD is still 10/29-11/28 so I have time, just trying to get my mind around what will be required.
They asked for nothing from me. I am not "self-employed" but I own the corporation I work for. They ran a credit check only as well and I was approved instantly. I have about an 820 credit score and am 24 years old. (age shouldn't play a factor, but in my experience it does)

Reactions: MrVivekB
FYI, as the others stated, this was easy-peasy. In our case it wasn't instant as I have both wife/I credit reports locked with a fraud alert (just being anal), so they had to call us. Took an hour elapsed time. Wife & I both having 830 credit scores probably helped.

i leased my M3 thur my company....just showed them corporation/LLC paper work and also Tesla requires my company name to be as Insurer of my M3

Reactions: MrVivekB