Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Showrooms That Have the 2016 MS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went by Fort Worth, Texas Tesla store Thursday night. It has a red second generation Model S on display. I really like the new nosecone and headlights. Store was closed so I could not see car's interior. Out in the parking lot there were four demo cars, all first gen. Still all great looking rides.

Went to the 'Tesla Social' today at the Burbank location. They have a refreshed red 70D.

The social itself was kinda lame: 1 MX in the parking lot, no M3, and pastries from Vons. Almost forgot, they had a trip planner tutorial before i got there.

I was at the Denver/Lonetree location today and they have a Gen 1 (fish mouth) version. Someone said maybe later this week they would have the Gen 2 version.
We were in the neighborhood on Saturday so we stopped by the Denver/Lonetree store hoping to see the refreshed S. We were surprised that they still didn't have one. Hopefully they will get one soon!

The bolt is an e-torx male. Can't find an e-torx female with 6 spokes

spin_prod_206767901

Maybe something like this?

Reactions: Reekdog and gsxdsm
Can't imagine its on with a lot of torque, however could have some threadlocker on it. I would assume a vice-grips would work. Granted you may mess up the bolt head somewhat, but shouldn't be too much of a concern.