Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Sig Model X owners willing to show it off after it arrives?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@MikeBur
Let's plan on Saturday at your gated parking area. Or we could do it at the covered garage off 40th towards BellRed Rd.
I will post when I have the car for sure but Wed or Thurs should be a sure thing as they have finished the inspection and are overnighting a part to replace something that was 'sub-par'.

Great stuff, and again, congrats.

if you want a gated underground parking garage, I can host on Saturday on corner of Bel-red and 156th.

Of course, I hope it's not raining them, though just in case ;-)

MikeBur
Let's plan on Saturday at your gated parking area. Or we could do it at the covered garage off 40th towards BellRed Rd.
I will post when I have the car for sure but Wed or Thurs should be a sure thing as they have finished the inspection and are overnighting a part to replace something that was 'sub-par'.

MikeBur

Hmmm... a quick Saturday drive up to Redmond... that sounds totally reasonable, doesn't it?

Please keep me in the loop, Kittylitter...

MikeBur

Sounds great. The rest of the underground car parks are Mcrosoft. If anyone wants to work with s security, that'd be awesome. As an alumni, not so sure they'll be as receptive ;-)

Our building is 2700 156th ave ne, Bellevue wa 98007. Below is a pic of the building. I can let people in individually to the gated garage, or people can park up top. It should be reasonably empty on Saturday, though we share some of the spaces now with first tech cu, so only park in Intel spaces.

note, there is no ev charging here, though closest chademo is not far away for those traveling.

other suggestions / alternatives graciously considered. Just offering underground as sunshine is a tad unpredictable here... :)

image.jpeg

Sounds great. The rest of the underground car parks are Mcrosoft. If anyone wants to work with s security, that'd be awesome. As an alumni, not so sure they'll be as receptive ;-)

Our building is 2700 156th ave ne, Bellevue wa 98007. Below is a pic of the building. I can let people in individually to the gated garage, or people can park up top. It should be reasonably empty on Saturday, though we share some of the spaces now with first tech cu, so only park in Intel spaces.

note, there is no ev charging here, though closest chademo is not far away for those traveling.

other suggestions / alternatives graciously considered. Just offering underground as sunshine is a tad unpredictable here... :)
You don't say :)
I am tentatively planning to attend. Timing will play into the feasibility... it's a bit of a drive from Portland :)
I have one other reason to be up in WA so it's not as totally ridiculous as it sounds...

I drove by the Seattle service center today and saw at least 5 Model X's in the back parking lot. They still had some of the protective wrap on them, so I think they won't be ready for delivery for a few more days. Also I didn't see any blue Model X's there, so that probably means my X has not arrived yet.

MikeBur- Is 10am this Saturday OK for you and the garage? Weather wise is not supposed to rain but will be very cold. If the garage is not well lit behind 18th Sears might be better. I'll let you make the call of time and place. I'm willing to take 2-3 hours to accommodate all who are interested, even for that means Missing Football.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate autocorrect-
My last post should read "148th Sears" not "18th".

MikeBur- Is 10am this Saturday OK for you and the garage? Weather wise is not supposed to rain but will be very cold. If the garage is not well lit behind 18th Sears might be better. I'll let you make the call of time and place. I'm willing to take 2-3 hours to accommodate all who are interested, even for that means Missing Football.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate autocorrect-
My last post should read "148th Sears" not "18th".

Firstly, congrats on your imminent delivery! Happy New Years Eve! :)

Any time is good, though I'll need to be there to let folk in the underground section. If weather is nice, I agree back of Sears might be best as all underground parking lighting is sub par :).

so, how's 'bout this for a plan:

Rain: arrive at office building at 2700 156th ave ne and I'll let you in.

Shine (or rather not rain :)): meet at back of Sears parking lot (maps below for Sears).

I'll PM you my personal cell number

thanks again, for being so generous and gracious with your new delivery.

image.jpeg

X marks the spot!? ! (Pun intended). It's usually a lot quieter a little further down behind Sears. Might be more prudent considering it's a Saturday. We can always loosely surround you with Model S'? :p
image.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Sign red
Ultra wht, 7 seat
Blk headliner
Figured wood
20" wheels
Tow package
Cold weather package
Ludicrous upgrade
Fully loaded

very nice. Again, congrats

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the heads up. I've stalked^h^h^h^h^h^h^h accidentally passed by Sodo a few times and nothing was visible. A few of us suspected they were in hiding.

Blue is one of my favorite colors, would still be great to see if the increased surface area of the X makes it more appealing than the S blue.

Looks like we're on for Saturday morning to see KittyLitter's Sig Red if you're around?

I drove by the Seattle service center today and saw at least 5 Model X's in the back parking lot. They still had some of the protective wrap on them, so I think they won't be ready for delivery for a few more days. Also I didn't see any blue Model X's there, so that probably means my X has not arrived yet.

Last edited:
Thanks, MikeBur, for the offer to use the underground parking garage. It looks like the weather is probably going to cooperate for an outdoor showing so let's go with that.
I'll see all you X fans this Saturday, 10am directly behind the old Jitters building in the back side of Redmond Sears, near the Starbucks. For further directions, look up the address for the Overlake Plaza Starbucks near the corner of 20th and 148th.

- - - Updated - - -

Woohoo! First delivery in Seattle? Cool.

Congrats Kittylitter! My Wife and I will be there for sure.
Ian,
Do you want to try that garage fit once everyone has had their 'X fix'?