Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Sig Model X owners willing to show it off after it arrives?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Really appreciated that! Here are some photos and video from today.
Thanks for the great pictures - and of course now I know which one you are... the 6'6" kinda gives it away. My Model S looks petite :)

- - - Updated - - -

HUGE THANK YOU to Kittylitter (and his gracious wife for letting him out to "play") for allowing us all to crawl all over (and under!) his brand spanking new X!
And as luck would have it - I ran into the two of them at the Centralia Supercharger on my way home. Since that one was an actual "Random" sighting I'll post a picture over in that thread.
With the excellent pictures posted here already by EarlyAdopter and ChadS I'm not sure I have anything additional to contribute - I'll take a look to be sure (just got back home).
It was fun to see about 40 TMC members and a handful random people today, all admiring the Model X.
Kittylitter is a wonderful role model as Tesla ambassador. At the Centralia supercharger he had another half dozen or so random strangers pour all over his car, take pictures and ask questions, and he responded to it with enthusiasm and genuine excitement.

OK, I think I have one more semi-useful picture - at least this shows something I care about a lot :)

IMG_0931.jpg

Storage with 3rd row folded, but 2nd row in a position that people could sit in it. Not as big as I hoped. But certainly adequate for a CUV. And there are clearly some small issues with the fit of the seat backs when folded down. I'm sure Tesla will get that fixed.

Said before, though again thanks to @KittyLitter. What is doubly impressive is that this is his first Tesla! :)

Couple of additional photos not already on here:
image.jpeg

Much deeper frunk thank S Ds

image.jpeg

Shot of rear seats... Though, Yay! Rear cup holders ;-)

Loved the car.

Jo (SO) could not get over lack of fold-flat seats, so we'd need to keep Highlander Hybrid. If we're doing that, we don't have need for longer-range CUV EV as well as the S. Sadly just put order in for MerC B class, though I get a screaming deal on Mercs and it will come with CarPlay. Crappy range, though good enough for daily driver. At least we know now. In other news I have a 12k production slot if anyone can use it?

View attachment 106570
Shot of rear seats... Though, Yay! Rear cup holders ;-)
And look at that amazing leg room between middle seat and cup holders...:-(
Sadly just put order in for MerC B class, though I get a screaming deal on Mercs and it will come with CarPlay. Crappy range, though good enough for daily driver.
After our conversation we test drove one. Maybe something was wrong with the one we drove but it had the rapid acceleration of a 1969 VW Beetle... we were quite disappointed.
In other news I have a 12k production slot if anyone can use it?
As you know... those aren't transferrable...

Sorry we missed it - we were out of town! If there is anyone willing to do a quick show and tell (maybe 20 minutes) so my wife and I could see a car before ordering, that would be very much appreciated. We don't feel we need to drive a car - just want to see how it looks in person and the seat configuration.

We can't offer much, but we'd be happy to get you a cup of coffee or something and use your referral code if that helps in any way :)

After our conversation we test drove one. Maybe something was wrong with the one we drove but it had the rapid acceleration of a 1969 VW Beetle... we were quite disappointed.

As you know... those aren't transferrable...

weird indeed. Definitely not a Model S, though 0-60 is 7.7 (and it felt pretty good to Jo). Biggest problem I've seen people do is put it in "Eco+" mode. That is suck-tastic (that's a technical term)

I know not transferable, though if I had a partner with different surname...? Seems a shame waiting this long, so I may just postpone until the folding 2nd row seats are available ;-)