Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Signature Model X owners NOT receive their car yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are we the last Signature to be delivered? Is there some kind of award for the last of the US Sigs?

I think I'm making a credible run at being the final US Sig, so if there is an award for it, I hope it's a good one. The delay has been long enough (referring to the 3 years we've been waiting, not the recent few months) that we now have another financial event to get through first (buying a house), before we circle around and order Model X.

My good friend and I do a joint delivery of our Sigs that are one VIN apart in Dania Beach. The car is amazing.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    230 KB · Views: 171
Reactions: AnOutsider
I think I'm making a credible run at being the final US Sig, so if there is an award for it, I hope it's a good one. The delay has been long enough (referring to the 3 years we've been waiting, not the recent few months) that we now have another financial event to get through first (buying a house), before we circle around and order Model X.

Not so sure about that. I know Edmunds bought one for their long-term fleet, and as far as I know, it still hasn't been delivered yet. Tesla is probably putting theirs through extra QA tests before releasing it.

We took delivery of Signature VIN #484 today in Santa Barbara. The car is perfect! After so long a wait, we were glad to see no problems at all. We took it for a road trip the rest of the day, opening and closing door scores of times or more, with no problems at all. Also, the Sig red paint is even better looking than we remembered.

So glad to finally be a part of the Tesla family.

Ron
SigX VIN #484, configured 9-29-2015, delivered 3-28-2016

We took delivery of Signature VIN #484 today in Santa Barbara. The car is perfect! After so long a wait, we were glad to see no problems at all. We took it for a road trip the rest of the day, opening and closing door scores of times or more, with no problems at all. Also, the Sig red paint is even better looking than we remembered.

Ron

Finally! So glad you got a perfect one and your patience paid off.

Reactions: ronmerkord

Ron

Congratulations. Patience is a virtue! Another pair of wings unfurled. Enjoy!

Reactions: ronmerkord
I confirmed within twelve hours of the reveal on September 29th.

Stevezzzz, wow, I am truly sorry for you. I know what it was like, waiting for our SigX that was delivered March 28th, as we watched all the production deliveries. I figured we must have been the last Sig, but it looks like you might have that honor.

I hope you get your car soon, and I hope that you enjoy it as much as we have been enjoying ours.

Ron

Reactions: stevezzzz