Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Stealth PPF White Model Ys In the South/East Bay (NorCal) that I can check out ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven’t taken delivery yet so I’m planning the “do these things while everything is new” stage. I had my heart sold on Stealth PPF for the Model Y but 1) I fear it might not age well, and 2) I’m starting to like the luster that comes with clean whites. It’s almost like I might want something that actually brightens the shine.

Would love to see a White Model Y that’s stealthed close up (or even wrapped with something that brightens it) to help me lock down a plan 😩. I’ll bring you a 6-pack or other drink of choice for your time. 😀

Hi Romy, I hope this will help you 😁

We would be happy to welcome you here in Mum Sports. I assure you that our team will give you the highest quality work that's possible we are just located at 41431 Albrae St, Fremont, CA 94538. Also, we are offering 10% OFF for all teslamotorsclub forum members. Here's our Tel: 510-462-3797 Looking forward to gaining you as a customer.
facebooklmumsport.png

Last edited:
I haven’t taken delivery yet so I’m planning the “do these things while everything is new” stage. I had my heart sold on Stealth PPF for the Model Y but 1) I fear it might not age well, and 2) I’m starting to like the luster that comes with clean whites. It’s almost like I might want something that actually brightens the shine.

Would love to see a White Model Y that’s stealthed close up (or even wrapped with something that brightens it) to help me lock down a plan 😩. I’ll bring you a 6-pack or other drink of choice for your time. 😀

I got mine wrapped stealth recently. Feel free to DM me. I'm in the Peninsular though.