TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Any success stories with the “executive review”?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by WISluggo, Aug 5, 2018.

1. WISluggo

WISluggo Member

I have a concern with my recent CPO process, and I might need to escalate the concern if the manager’s response is not satisfactory. Has anyone had luck with the executive review process on the support page, or should I look elsewhere?

2. Sandollars

Sandollars I bleed Cardinal

So my experience has been writing anything in that box without "escalating" it is a waste of energy. I have ONLY received a response after escalation.

3. WISluggo

WISluggo Member

Was there actual action offered by Tesla when you went through this route, or was it more lip service?

4. Sandollars

Sandollars I bleed Cardinal

There was actual action to my satisfaction.

They are a good bunch going through a lot of growing pains. They are trying to manage issues of a cutting-edge product that is selling faster than they can make them. This is a classic scenario anyone who has attended Business school has studied. The problem is, the businesses as often end in tragedy as they do in success. I hope for the latter in Tesla's case but I am concerned that they struggle servicing their products in the wild.

Case in point: I have been waiting 7 weeks for a part that I know for a fact could immediately be pulled off the assembly-room floor and dropped in my car but for some reason are reluctant to do so.

It seems to me that there is more emphasis on putting out new product than satisfying existing customers. That last part is what concerns me the most and has been the preeminent demise of some very good enterprises in the past.

It all starts with QC and that seems to be the case here as well...

But I digress.. I love the product but my experience with servicing it has been less that Sterling thus far. I hope yours is better.

• Like x 1
  5. Pandamoanium

Pandamoanium Member

While we had our S, this option was completely useless unfortunately. Could be different now but the only time I got any movement/action was when I decided to give them one last attempt to fix it with me before I’d bring in a lawyer. I’ve tried to use it a bit for other items as well and it’s always failed to bring any results.