Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any success with applying referral code?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let us know how that works out for you after delivery. I have a feeling you'll be disappointed.

I won't be disappointed, don't worry. I will definitely send an update for sure. Hey if it doesn't happen it is a very minor inconvenience. I didn't tell the person who I used for the referral that I was reaching out to Tesla about it. So they don't have any expectations. It would be a nice surprise if it does happen though.

I just called the Tampa delivery center and asked for them to add a referral code to my order. The girl I spoke to was incredibly helpful and friendly and within an hour it was showing up in my father's (my referral) loot box. She said to remind my delivery person to make sure it shows up on my end as well at time of delivery.

Reactions: secondclaw
I just called the Tampa delivery center and asked for them to add a referral code to my order. The girl I spoke to was incredibly helpful and friendly and within an hour it was showing up in my father's (my referral) loot box. She said to remind my delivery person to make sure it shows up on my end as well at time of delivery.

@bcs92, do you know her name? Was it Lexi?

I've contacted the support person that has been working with me for a while getting the order ready. Hopefully he will be able to add the referral.
My update: he just replied that he cannot add it to old orders :(
Steve, May I use your name with my Model Y delivery person? She’s been telling me nobody is getting referral codes added retroactively? Please contact TD 941-685-3789