Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any suggestions on affordable SF hotels with EV charging?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Anyone have any suggestions on SF hotels to spend a couple days in, with garage parking and EV charging? Of course, the room should be affordable (is anything in SF affordable anymore???) I guess I could also entertain hotels outside the city and BART in. any tips/suggestions would be appreciated.

My last option would be to stay at a hotel with no EV charging, and move the car during the day to a garage that does?

I don't know hotels, but if you can't find any, the Sutter Stockton garage is not overpriced like most others and has a bunch of Chargepoints in the ground floor and basement for free.

Thanks for the tips. I may not need a hotel as I have a friend who will allow me to crash at his pad. Now the question is 24 hour parking garage, with EV access.

If you don't need to use the car in the city (you did consider BART-ing in), you can consider leaving the car with Tesla Burlingame who can probably keep your car safe either indoors or out front and keep it charged. The Millbrae BART station is a short walk away.

The Cow Hollow Motor Inn is inexpensive and in a really great neighborhood. Underground parking has randomly placed 120v that you can use. I assume you'll have Supercharged before entering SF. At 4 mph, the 120V will top you off overnight. Yelp some of the local cafes nearby on Chestnut street, there are some very good ones. Also, two blocks away is a parking garage with J1772.