Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any suggestions to take trip from New jersey in model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Tesla supercharger website has a map where you can filter by “Destination Charging” or something like that. Those are hotels w/ supercharger or powerwall access if I remember right.

Always call the location tho… just in case the map is out of date or the chargers are out of service.

Otherwise just google/youtube your way through it (national park and state park websites). Just make sure you always have enough battery to get to the next charging location.

My suggestion is... don't do it!! New Jersey is the worst!!! 🤪

J/K. Seriously though, this seems a bit strange. It's like... "I just got a new Jeep, can anyone recommend a campsite / hotel / destination that has a gas station close by?"

My actual suggestion - go anywhere you want! The Supercharger network is fantastic. I'm sure there are places in the country that could use more of them, but there are definitely enough to support long distance travel. Spin the wheel, pick a city and just go have fun.

Congrats on the new car!! 😉

When looking for a destination town, searching for hotels, B & B's, etc., some or all of them might have charging information in their bio. You can also search Google for instance, "hotels in Ocean City with EV charging" and you should get more detailed information. I would be less concerned with the ability to recharge at the place I'm staying vs. how close to a supercharger I'm staying.