Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Tesla Model X available in the NSW region?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,
I am reaching out to see if there are any Tesla Model Xs available for hire in the NSW region?

My Fiance and I moved from Australia to the Silicon Valley to work for Tesla earlier last year, and we are planning to have a wedding back home in Australia at the Hunter Valley next month!

Tesla means so much to us (Now we both work for Tesla in Fremont) so we would really like to hire a model X as our wedding car, I am wondering if anyone is able to help us out?

Thanks in advance!

Lisa

Reactions: mike_j
Not sure about the Hunter, seeing as it's 200km from Sydney. Also not sure about the model X, but google tells me that Thrifty will hire Teslas. No idea of the pricing - Hire a Tesla | Thrifty Car and Truck Rental

Google also tells me that you can hire an X here - {{ngMeta['og:title']}}

There is another company in Double Bay who have a Tesla S75 for rentals when your car is accident damaged. No idea about if they will hire one ad-hoc though - I got one from them when a Falcon ran into my car. Also no idea about cost - insurance arranged and paid for it. Luxury Replacement Vehicles in Double Bay | City Motor Transport

I am not affiliated in any way with these businesses and just did a quick google...

Reactions: Attica04
Not sure about the Hunter, seeing as it's 200km from Sydney. Also not sure about the model X, but google tells me that Thrifty will hire Teslas. No idea of the pricing - Hire a Tesla | Thrifty Car and Truck Rental

Google also tells me that you can hire an X here - {{ngMeta['og:title']}}

There is another company in Double Bay who have a Tesla S75 for rentals when your car is accident damaged. No idea about if they will hire one ad-hoc though - I got one from them when a Falcon ran into my car. Also no idea about cost - insurance arranged and paid for it. Luxury Replacement Vehicles in Double Bay | City Motor Transport

I am not affiliated in any way with these businesses and just did a quick google...

Thanks, Mark, we are already considering these two options,
I think Evoke | Zero Emissions Chauffeured Hire Cars Sydney would be your best bet and I believe they know a thing about the Hunter Valley as well. (No association, although I am still pondering an X for this purpose)
I can help out with a S P90D if you cannot make an X work. I know of only one X in the Hunter Valley and I am pretty certain it is not available for hire. Evoke are excellent, and they definitely know a thing or two about the Valley.

Hi All, Thanks a lot for the help and insights : )
We are currently contacting Evoke for the Model X and hired a Model S with Thrifty!

Reactions: Mark E