Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Tesla owners in Central Louisiana other than me!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Huge Congrats! How was the delivery experience?

It's was terrific!
I received it at the Houston TSC.
The ladies I dealt with were terrific.
The process was very organized and simple.
The reveal itself was awesome and well worth the drive over to receive the car.
If I have any regrets, it is that I wish I had stuck around long enough to test drive with someone knowledgeable.

Sweet! More Tela people in La. Anybody have info on the tax incentives in LA and if they are pretty good. I'm looking to get an S60? I'm in BR and really want to use the Super Charger here. :) Any help would be fantastic.
The best info I have found on the state tax incentives have been from owners on this site.
This thread had good info

Model X New Orleans area tally

Thanks for the info! Very appreciative! Looks like the wife is starting to get excited. Happy wife happy life I guess. Anyone know of a way to test drive a Model S in the BR area? Driving to Houston isn't exactly close. Lol
They did a test drive event at the BR supercharger 2 years ago. It was early October, but they ran out of time slots before I had a chance to reply to the email. I'm still a little sad about that. My first time sitting in a Model S will be when I pick mine up in Houston in a couple weeks.

They did a test drive event at the BR supercharger 2 years ago. It was early October, but they ran out of time slots before I had a chance to reply to the email. I'm still a little sad about that. My first time sitting in a Model S will be when I pick mine up in Houston in a couple weeks.
That was my experience as well.
I saw one up close after I had already placed my order, but my model S is actually the only one I have ever sat in.