TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Any Tesla owners in the Mid-Michigan/Thumb area?

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by cwick78, Jun 23, 2013.

1. cwick78

cwick78 New Member

Want to show off your car?

We're trying to assemble a "Green" event in the thumb of Michigan, highlighting eco-friendly products and practices, and I'd love to get a Tesla in front of the people out here.

Park it, let people admire it, let other people criticize it, bash their criticisms into the ground with facts. Sound fun?

This would be the weekend of July 21; alternatively, we're having a car show the weekend prior, if that would work better?

Any takers?

2. Joel

Joel Active Member

What city are you thinking?

3. Aphysician

Aphysician Member, Michigan Chapter

@ cwick78

We just recently started a small club in Michigan, most of the owners are in Metro Detroit region. See below for our Facebook page and the thread on this forum. I will paste your post there. You and other mid-michigan enthusiasts are most welcome. Also contact Michigan Electric Auto Association. You will find link to their page from our Facebook page. All the best for the event.

Michigan Tesla Owners

4. cwick78

cwick78 New Member

Harbor Beach

- - - Updated - - -

Very cool, I appreciate it.