Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Tesla's for hire? - Melbourne

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi FelixBumble,

Melbourne I guess? I'm interested...in particular your clothing line and more info...PM if you like.

We're going a larger solar array, ZCell battery storage...my company is about IT solutions with a eco friendly edge....my car is plastered with ECOCloudIT signage all over it.

However, just recently we decided to stop eating beef (slowly reducing milk/cheese) as this makes a bigger difference than even the transportation sector.

-ECIT

Hi everyone new to forum pages although ive been reading a few for a while as i love Tesla and will definitely be putting my name down for a Tesla 3 no matter how long the wait.

I work with a sustainable clothing label, we are looking at doing a big publicity event at the end of this year as part of our sustainability efforts we want to be delivering with electric vehicles rather than trucks etc. (we have a new volt at the moment) but we prefer Tesla simply couldn't afford it at that time.

The event would be a fun meet and greet with everyone then a drive around the city with as many cars as possible.

if anyone is interested it would be amazing to see as many Tesla lovers as possible there.

If your interested i can keep you updated if you start a conversation to send me your email.

Would definitely be interested. PM me, I tried starting a conversation but get a website error...

G’day everyone,

I am getting married in November 2017 and I was looking to hire a Tesla Model X as my wedding car. However, after spending days searching on the Internet, I couldn’t find any car rental company that has a Model X on hire.

Luckily, I stumbled upon this forum and noticed some of you are happy to make someone’s dream come true. So I decided to give it a try and ask if any of Tesla Model X owner is happy/willing to extend your generosity and hire/lend your car for a few hours on my wedding day?

I have set aside a bit of coins for car hire so we can negotiate a price on top of your massive favor.

I am also an award winning cinematographer so I am also willing to return a favor with my skillset if and when you need a professional video produced. It can be a corporate promo video, short film or maybe a wedding video for you or your loved ones.

Thank you for reading and I really hope someone out there is able to help us make our wedding a little more special and unforgettable.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Realm

Hi Realm, I might be able to help you. We have 3 Model Xs available for hire as a chauffeured limo service. Do get in touch.

Hmmm, hate to sound cynical but this sounds fishy to me. There's one white model X in Sydney as part of evoke hire which is an airport limo service. First delivered X in Oz. How could this first time poster already have not one but 3 white Model X's! Highly doubtful. Don't pay any money up front until you get to sit in a car.

Hmmm, hate to sound cynical but this sounds fishy to me. There's one white model X in Sydney as part of evoke hire which is an airport limo service. First delivered X in Oz. How could this first time poster already have not one but 3 white Model X's! Highly doubtful. Don't pay any money up front until you get to sit in a car.

My bad, had a typo. We actually have Model S's for our fleet at the moment though our Model X will be arriving soon to join our fleet.

With a bit of planning, you can borrow my car for the day? No hassles.

Hello,

I’m looking to hire a Tesla for the day this coming Wednesday 23rd May for my partner’s birthday. We’re both huge Tesla fans of course and saving to upgrade from the Prius.

Unfortunately no luck with hire car companies.

If anyone is interested in a private hire that would be wonderful.

Can provide police checks etc.

Kind Regards

Katharine

Hello,

I’m looking to hire a Tesla for the day this coming Wednesday 23rd May for my partner’s birthday. We’re both huge Tesla fans of course and saving to upgrade from the Prius.

Unfortunately no luck with hire car companies.

If anyone is interested in a private hire that would be wonderful.

Can provide police checks etc.

Kind Regards

Katharine
Sorry Katharine, I'll be out of Melbourne all week

Hi Guys.

Goodyear Dunlop Tyres is looking for a Tesla Model X to display at an innovation day at Sandown next Tuesday, August 21. It won't be driven, just shown as an example of the car of the future. Does anyone have one available (preferably with Goodyears on it)? We can discuss price offline if preferred.

Hi Guys.

Goodyear Dunlop Tyres is looking for a Tesla Model X to display at an innovation day at Sandown next Tuesday, August 21. It won't be driven, just shown as an example of the car of the future. Does anyone have one available (preferably with Goodyears on it)? We can discuss price offline if preferred.
Odd. When I last checked Dunlop didn’t have any tyres that were rated for the ModelX in this country