TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Any tint/paint protect shop recommendations in Twin Cities?

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by lucy, Sep 24, 2015.

1. lucy

lucy bluehair

My estimated delivery date is late October, early November 2015.

While I can get these applied at home in Des Moines and hopefully the bugs will be dead by then, I don't want to risk getting a bunch of rock chips on the way back. The last 2 times a picked up a car in Minneapolis I drove home through ice and snow. *shudders*

Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

2. PokerBroker

PokerBroker Member

Midwest ClearBra in Plymouth is #1 for paint protection film in the cities and can also hook you up with tint. It is about 15 minutes north of the service center on 494/55.

Ask for Chris and tell him that Ryan with the green Roadster sent you ;)

3. lucy

lucy bluehair

Thanks! I have a college pal in Plymouth too, will check it out.

I really appreciate the info. (ô‿ô)

4. Dovetaildoc

Dovetaildoc Member

5. Vexar

Vexar Member

eM Detailing -eM Detailing
    it is run by Mehrdad Zarifkar. He's a well-known detailer and has applied some coatings. Shows up to the club meetings, too.

6. lucy

lucy bluehair

Thanks dudes, wish I could have used this info, but I picked up my car last fall and had it done back here by rank amateurs. They had a rep from xPel come in and do a tutorial while they did my Elwood. Seems to be ok so far... :rolleyes: