TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Any tips for map zoom-out without loosing tracking?

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by Sambas, May 24, 2018.

1. Sambas

Sambas Member

Every time I try pinch to zoom out I lose tracking on the map, almost 9 out of 10 attempts. And when I hit the map tracking icon it takes me back to the original zoom level. It is very frustrating and I wonder why they don’t implement the two finger tap to zoom out like any other tablet and navigation system out there.
    Are you guys having better luck?

2. Mokuzai

Mokuzai Member

Have you tried using the + and - controls to zoom while it's tracking?

3. Sambas

Sambas Member

I know, but that is an extra step to bring the buttons to view and they are on the far side if the screen.

4. travwill

travwill Active Member

Yeah, I've found that a quick tap then using the +/- is the best bet as well.