Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any updated recommended electricians in Oahu? Specifically NEMA 14-50

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all! New to the island and to the forum.

Any updated recommendation for electricians who can install nema 14-50 on the island? Secondly, anyone live in a house with detached garage out back with the breaker box front of the house who can give me an estimate of what was paid and how it was installed? I live in a community in Ocean pointe and unfortunately it seems that im in the situation where the garage is the furthest point from the breaker box with the yard in between lol.

I’ve searched and it seems that most of the treads are fairly old. If anyone recently used an electrician and had a great service, pls let me know! I ordered my LR m3 back in early july and trying to get things in order prior to her arrival. Thanks!!!

J

Creative Energy Inc
[email protected]
http://solarenergyhawaii.com/

1280 Loho Street
Kailua, Hi 96734
Office 808-262-2137

Ask for Nikki Ordiniza -

I have reached out today to insure Creative Energy is available to help.

I can personally recommend this company. They are reasonable. They are reliable. They show up on time and do excellent work. I've added PV to my home six times in the last 13 years- they did the work five of the six times. Replaced everything once. and the city required a service panel upgrade that they performed. I have always/each time been very pleased with their work.

Creative Energy Inc
[email protected]
Solar Energy Hawaii | Contact Creative Energy LLC 808-262-2137

1280 Loho Street
Kailua, Hi 96734
Office 808-262-2137

Ask for Nikki Ordiniza -

I have reached out today to insure Creative Energy is available to help.

I can personally recommend this company. They are reasonable. They are reliable. They show up on time and do excellent work. I've added PV to my home six times in the last 13 years- they did the work five of the six times. Replaced everything once. and the city required a service panel upgrade that they performed. I have always/each time been very pleased with their work.
Right on, thanks for the recommendation! I will reach out and see if they’re available(seems that many are not) and get a quote. I hope their price is worthwhile.

Reactions: Akikiki
Hello all! New to the island and to the forum.

Any updated recommendation for electricians who can install nema 14-50 on the island? Secondly, anyone live in a house with detached garage out back with the breaker box front of the house who can give me an estimate of what was paid and how it was installed? I live in a community in Ocean pointe and unfortunately it seems that im in the situation where the garage is the furthest point from the breaker box with the yard in between lol.

I’ve searched and it seems that most of the treads are fairly old. If anyone recently used an electrician and had a great service, pls let me know! I ordered my LR m3 back in early july and trying to get things in order prior to her arrival. Thanks!!!

J

Did you get the NEMA 14-50 installed? I am in the exact same situation. I am trying to find an electrician who can install a NEMA 14-50 in a detached garage in Ocean Pointe. Did you end up using Creative Energy Inc? Thanks.

I just added outlets in my garage thru Josh from Shaka Electrical.

Attachments

• PXL_20230205_213150884.jpg
    PXL_20230205_213150884.jpg
    521.4 KB · Views: 106
  • PXL_20230205_225012536.jpg
    PXL_20230205_225012536.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 77
  • PXL_20230205_222611915.jpg
    PXL_20230205_222611915.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: Akikiki