Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any US Model 3 Performance deliveries in 2019?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! What's your VIN range? Curious compared to some of the other cars that have been assigned lately that I suspect were inventory cars.

Got a VIN assigned this morning! YESSSSSSS!!!!

VIN: 231620 - looks like I was wrong about the 2xx,xxx VINs being inventory cars.

3/9/19 - Ordered white/white car
3/19/19 - Changed paint color to red
3/22/19 - Received tentative delivery date of 3/30
3/27/19 - Received VIN

3/17/19 - Ordered Blue/Black car
3/21/19 - Received Text for delivery date of 3/25
3/24/19 - Delivery Date Changed to 3/28
3/26/19 - Received VIN

I've been offered 5 other inventory cars from all over California. I wear raw denim and i couldn't accept a white interior car and the incentives for having the miles (500-2000) on the car were never worth it (free paint upgrade).

Reactions: destructure00
I was offered an inventory car last week, it was a black/white and VIN was 213xxx... before I could respond, someone else took it..
Anyone else still in Limbo waiting for a VIN with me, lol?

My configuration is white/white...

Still no VIN here.

Red/White P3D. Tentative delivery 3/28, then they moved it to 3/30 since it didn't arrive yet.

I first ordered way back on 1/31, but turned down the 2018 they assigned to me.

I forgot to mention, I edited the design 3/6 to get the new pricing with FSD included.

I think it should come pretty soon. It's 3 years since I made the initial reservation, waiting a bit more is not a problem. :)

Reactions: shifteru
Did anyone have to submit payment before delivery? Website is mentioning to Please Pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery. I am in California, about 40 miles from factory.

I've confirmed with them 3 times (twice in person, once on the phone) that they will accept a personal check or cashiers check on delivery. No need to prepay. That's for a cash transaction. I can't speak to any financing options or the accuracy of the claims from the delivery agents.

I forgot to mention, I edited the design 3/6 to get the new pricing with FSD included.

I think it should come pretty soon. It's 3 years since I made the initial reservation, waiting a bit more is not a problem. :)

You’re better than me then! I haven’t been seriously looking/waiting until the middle of last year, but the wait seems so much worse since I officially clicked that order button!

Reactions: destructure00