Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any US Model 3 Performance deliveries in 2019?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called and gave them an ultimatum on sorting it out. I’m honestly ready to cancel and just buy an A5 sportback. I never had to put this much work into buying a car. The funny thing in all of this is the configuration I was told to get for quickest delivery is the model that no one knows anything about anymore

When you called did they actually confirm no more MR cars will be made?

Hang in there white/white people. I just got my replacement VIN and a tentative delivery date of 3/22. No call yet, so I'm sure the delivery date/time will move.

I had posted earlier that I received a VIN on 3/14 I think, but then was notified on 3/16 that the vehicle I was scheduled to take delivery of was damaged and being sent back so I was unmatched from the VIN.
Nothing against you at all, but it's crazy that you got reassigned a VIN before people who ordered before you received any VIN at all.

Nothing against you at all, but it's crazy that you got reassigned a VIN before people who ordered before you received any VIN at all.
Completely agree!! I think it may location related as I was told this vehicle is coming in from NY. I don't know anything beyond that yet. Only you and Eddie on the tracking sheet have orders with the exact same configuration as I prior to 3/4 (I know it is a small sample) and you're on opposite corners of the country.
I may be getting someone's rejected delivery.

I called and gave them an ultimatum on sorting it out. I’m honestly ready to cancel and just buy an A5 sportback. I never had to put this much work into buying a car. The funny thing in all of this is the configuration I was told to get for quickest delivery is the model that no one knows anything about anymore

If you ever had a VIN assigned, keep in mind they will not refund the $2,500. I am on the same boat.

I called on mine today since I'm getting close to the 2 week mark. Rep I talked to confirmed I didn't have a VIN yet (I knew that), confirmed that there was a huge push to get as many cars delivered before EOM as possible, and if I haven't heard anything by a week from now call back and they would look into it further. Not sure what any of that means but figured I'd share anyway.

Here's a list I found of in stock cars. Not sure where the info came from, and it's a month old so could be out of date, but might have a few more VINs to check on if you were so inclined. Note there are multiple tabs on this document...

Tesla Model 3s in Inventory as of Feb 19, 2019

Last edited:
Reactions: Nrazar
Well, they did it again. I called to verify car was on its way in time for delivery for tomorrow, and it isn't. THey have since removed the VIN from my account again. The original VIN they assigned me last week that they claimed was damaged in transit when they canceled the first time is the same VIN i received for delivery tomorrow. Me pointing that out has resulted in some confusing responses that I'm still trying to get clarity on.

They were supposed to deliver my car today. I got a call yesterday saying it would come today and the delivery folks would be contacting me. Well it is almost 5pm and nothing. Tried emailing the rep (she said email was best) and have not heard a reply. She also said to text but it was a landline so that doesn't work. Going out of town for a few days so I hope it doesn't magically just show up. It really better be a good product because the delivery process is poor. Which would be tolerable if the communication is good but it isn't.