Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any US Model 3 Performance deliveries in 2019?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spoke to a DA a little while ago. Confirmed they are expecting my car to arrive Friday 3/29 for delivery Saturday 3/30. Got my trade squared away, financing arranged, payment made. Now just waiting for the MVPA to be prepared so I can e-sign. At least I think that's how it works.

FYI that I never e-signed the MVPA and didn’t prepay (I couldn’t anyway, Tesla screwed up the loan calcs and showed I owed a negative amount..) but just showed up to pick up the car and was able to take delivery by signing a couple of papers, and giving my bank account & routing numbers so they can do an ACH pull on the spot (they said I could have also written a personal check, but who carries those anymore) :D

Reactions: destructure00
Belated update as I've been blissfully driving around my blue P3D for just under 2wks now. As it may be of interest, only tiny flaw is a couple of minor paint dimples in one place that's invisible under almost all light conditions. Otherwise the car has been a dream and perfect to date.

Additionally it came with the Dual Motor (red underline indicating Performance) badge on but not the carbon fiber spoiler. Apparently I will be contacted about this to be fitted at a later date.

Ordered Feb, 11
Delivered March 21

Screen Shot 2019-02-09 at 10.19.06 AM.png

Reactions: Packnaimal
Final post on my 3 (Perfomance, Black/Black, FSD). Ordered March 2nd...delivered March 22nd. Vin 231xxx.

It was shipped from the Cleveland center to my home in Michigan. It arrived with 1 hour notice from the driver on a day I repeatedly told Telsa I would be out of town. I didn't want it to go back so I had my sister sign for it. The delivery process was bad in my case. Badging was there but no spoiler. No plate with car temporary or otherwise. Good thing the product is incredible and it really is. I have been driving it for only 2 days now but there is no doubt these cars a game changer. There are only a few true game changes I have witnessed that are on the level with the Tesla Model 3. The world of ICE cars is OVER just a lot of people don't realize it yet. I hope everyone still waiting gets their cars soon so they can see it for themselves!

Last edited:
I just completed my wire transfer, in Texas you have to pay first before they ship.. likely delivery won't be on 31st as shown in my account, but that's ok.
Now I really hope my wife likes the car (it's for her)... she currently drives a BMW X6 50i fully loaded.. if she feels it's a downgrade, I will walk in front of a bus..

I just completed my wire transfer, in Texas you have to pay first before they ship.. likely delivery won't be on 31st as shown in my account, but that's ok.
Now I really hope my wife likes the car (it's for her)... she currently drives a BMW X6 50i fully loaded.. if she feels it's a downgrade, I will walk in front of a bus..
Silver lining...if she thinks it's a downgrade, that means you just bought yourself a P3D! Congrats!

The X6 50i is more like a Model X than a model 3, so I hope she likes it (the X4 / X6 is not my cup of tea, but the Model X is shaped very similarly). I really hope she likes it because you are putting her back in a sedan, vs the coupe style SUV she is used to, and the model 3 is like 2-3 steps down luxury wise from her X6 50.

The Model X is more than the X6 though so...

Reactions: Nrazar