Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any US Model 3 Performance deliveries in 2019?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just an update to prove Europe M3Ps are being delivered with rear spoiler and badge, see attached picture with red M3P on top of carrier being delivered in Norway. Why are Tesla, TMC, and other Tesla sites so quiet about US owners of M3P not getting rear spoiler/badge when all over sea deliveries seem to have the complete package before delivery?
View attachment 392534
Metric spoilers are simpler maybe?

/s

Quick update. Checked the options on my Tesla via the API and I have APH3, so even late March builds are still Autopilot HW3. I bought FSD, so I will be in line for a retrofit (later this year is my guess.)

Do you mean HW2.5 (which is what the code APH3 is)?
I know it's super confusing, but basically:

APH1 = version 1.0
APH2 = version 2.0
APH3 = version 2.5
APH4 = version 3.0

Reactions: DesertLurker
Congrats to everyone who took delivery recently!

I continue to wait to be matched to a VIN and given an updated delivery date (2nd delivery date came/went).

Local delivery agent has no clue what's going on, so called the 800 number for any sort of status update. Told that the configuration should be in the next production batch, likely to be manufactured in 2 weeks at which point I should get a VIN assigned (not really sure what to believe at this point especially with the pattern of manufacturing focused on overseas markets at the start of a new quarter).

I continue to wait to be matched to a VIN and given an updated delivery date (2nd delivery date came/went).

Local delivery agent has no clue what's going on, so called the 800 number for any sort of status update. Told that the configuration should be in the next production batch, likely to be manufactured in 2 weeks at which point I should get a VIN assigned (not really sure what to believe at this point especially with the pattern of manufacturing focused on overseas markets at the start of a new quarter).

Sorry to hear about your issues.. the silver lining for you though is that you’ll likely get the Tesla FSD computer, aka APH4, HW3, etc.

We are in the same boat my friend, I ordered on 03/20/2019 right before the price increase, Red P3D and haven't got any traction or updates since I uploaded the insurance information, loan details etc. I checked with my delivery agent as well as the 1800 # and both suggested the care is still yet to be made in Fremont. Let's hope you and I are in the next batch in the coming week or so. All this waiting has given me time to doubt, and even give me thoughts of canceling but hoping it will be worth the wait. :)

After many months of thinking about it, I finally jump the gun on clicking order submit last April 1st.
I ordered red on black, long range and AWD. I am hoping it will be 2 weeks like what they suggested on the website but reading this thread seems like it is by luck. I called them yesterday and asked for delivery date and they said they can't say but with my configuration they said it should be faster - but reading some comments I am not sure if I should believe what rep said.

Someone from this thread, posted this link for inventory: Tesla Model 3s in Inventory as of Feb 19, 2019 I am not sure how they got this info but this helpful data just from understanding the VIN.

Is it for sure that US will not get the spoiler?

After many months of thinking about it, I finally jump the gun on clicking order submit last April 1st.
I ordered red on black, long range and AWD. I am hoping it will be 2 weeks like what they suggested on the website but reading this thread seems like it is by luck. I called them yesterday and asked for delivery date and they said they can't say but with my configuration they said it should be faster - but reading some comments I am not sure if I should believe what rep said.

Someone from this thread, posted this link for inventory: Tesla Model 3s in Inventory as of Feb 19, 2019 I am not sure how they got this info but this helpful data just from understanding the VIN.

Is it for sure that US will not get the spoiler?

Long range AWD does not come with a spoiler option. Only the performance edition comes with the factory spoiler, and they still have not been installed prior to delivery. There are a lot of people with performance models waiting for spoilers but I could see a point when they are installed prior to delivery of new cars when they finally have the part properly worked out.

Long range AWD does not come with a spoiler option. Only the performance edition comes with the factory spoiler, and they still have not been installed prior to delivery. There are a lot of people with performance models waiting for spoilers but I could see a point when they are installed prior to delivery of new cars when they finally have the part properly worked out.
Good to know, thanks!

Received my midnight silver/black interior 3P at 4:30 pm today. Great third party carrier experience. Dropped off at work. Car was actually, surprisingly fantastic. Panels aligned nicely, paint in good shape, even charged completely up for me. Color me happy!!!!

20190405_200621.jpg