TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Any US R (Roadster Family and Friends) folks out there with 60 kWh or 40 kWh configs?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by gg_got_a_tesla, Oct 26, 2012.

1. gg_got_a_tesla

gg_got_a_tesla Model S: VIN P65513, Model 3 Res Holder

Is there anyone on here with US R reservations (Roadster Family & Friends) who have finalized with the 60 kWh or (even more unlikely) the 40 kWh battery pack?

I doubt there are any but, just checking...

2. contaygious

contaygious Active Member

I know of some, but I'll let them post rather than just calling them out.

3. Tommy

Tommy Member

gg, my hats off to you for trying to quantify the number; being on the 2012 delivery bubble myself, I found it a frustrating mathematical modeling exercise trying to determine the number of reservations in front of me that deferred, upgraded or went for the smaller battery pack that would than place me in the group that got cars delivered this year. For my peace of mind, I decided to let the cars fall where they may. Thou I hold out hope I get delivery this year. :wink:

4. gg_got_a_tesla

I get you, Tommy. But, I love data (I'm actually in the data aggregation and manipulation software business) so, more the merrier :)

5. DouglasR

DouglasR Member

Would you also want to know of any who ordered without Active Air Suspension? As I recall, production of those cars are also being deferred into 2013.

6. gg_got_a_tesla

Sure! A poll may make more sense to tally that up.