Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any way to check the exact time of Model 3 reservation?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mod Y Guy

Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2017
California
I know the date of my Model 3 reservation (3/31/16) but it's been so long I can't remember the time. I'm just trying to get some idea of where I am in line at this point. I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking that. ;) I just dropped off a black Model 3 rental I picked up from Turo--spent a full day with it--and I'm anticipating the car even more now! It was AWESOME (especially coming from a Volt). Does anyone know if there's a way to check the exact time the reservation was placed? Thanks in advance for any help.

I don't know that knowing the exact time is going to get you any more accurate of an idea. If you know morning line waiter, afternoon walk-in or online pre/post reveal that should be enough to get you a general idea.

I know the date of my Model 3 reservation (3/31/16) but it's been so long I can't remember the time. I'm just trying to get some idea of where I am in line at this point. I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking that. ;) I just dropped off a black Model 3 rental I picked up from Turo--spent a full day with it--and I'm anticipating the car even more now! It was AWESOME (especially coming from a Volt). Does anyone know if there's a way to check the exact time the reservation was placed? Thanks in advance for any help.

You reserved at 9:47 AM.

Reactions: hckyplyr