Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any way to expedite mobile service? Dead 12v battery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2018 Model X, garage has a strong smell of sulfur, car won't open / power on etc. Booked an appointment using the Tesla app - earliest they can come is Tuesday. Any way to expedite these visits? If not, is it safe to leave the car as is or do I somehow need to try and disconnect the 12v battery?

In the model 3 subforum, I normally see people say they called roadside service, and the car ends up getting towed to tesla for them to repair or replace the 12v. I would call and ask this exact question you are asking here, to Tesla roadside assistance (instead of waiting for someone to answer you here, I mean).

Reactions: mswlogo and ek993
In the model 3 subforum, I normally see people say they called roadside service, and the car ends up getting towed to tesla for them to repair or replace the 12v. I would call and ask this exact question you are asking here, to Tesla roadside assistance (instead of waiting for someone to answer you here, I mean).
That sounds like a good idea. It may likely get towed any way and started sooner.

Reactions: jjrandorin