Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any way to listen to Dodger games?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

joebruin77

Dec 23, 2018
Encino, CA
I love my Tesla, but my only regret so far is that I cannot listen to LA Dodger games. Has anyone found a way to listen to Dodger games while driving? In addition to TuneIn, I have access to XM radio via my iPhone. Please share any suggestions.
Thank you,
joebruin77
Go Dodger Blue!

• Love
Reactions: Kleenerth3
I love my Tesla, but my only regret so far is that I cannot listen to LA Dodger games. Has anyone found a way to listen to Dodger games while driving? In addition to TuneIn, I have access to XM radio via my iPhone. Please share any suggestions.
Thank you,
joebruin77
Go Dodger Blue!

As much as I love the Dodgers, those announcers make my hair hurt. They are horrible! I guess almost sixty years of listening to Vin paint such beautiful pictures and recount such wonderful stories with his dulcet voice spoiled me.

For all the money that these broadcasters get, they really ought to listen to themselves during the off season and figure out how to improve their delivery and approach to the game. For starters, watch the outfielders on a long fly--they are the first hint whether they ball is playable, in the gap, or a home run. I wonder if these guys even keep a scorecard as the game progresses.

As much as I love the Dodgers, those announcers make my hair hurt. They are horrible! I guess almost sixty years of listening to Vin paint such beautiful pictures and recount such wonderful stories with his dulcet voice spoiled me.

For all the money that these broadcasters get, they really ought to listen to themselves during the off season and figure out how to improve their delivery and approach to the game. For starters, watch the outfielders on a long fly--they are the first hint whether they ball is playable, in the gap, or a home run. I wonder if these guys even keep a scorecard as the game progresses.

I dont even like baseball at all (only watch playoffs), but I would listen to Vin sometimes just to listen to Vin. Listening to him was just so.... soothing (lmao).

If your list shows 98.7, but it doesn't show other options, then perhaps you don't receive it in your area. Not sure. To my knowledge, there isn't an adjustment or option that hides/displays FM ALT sub channels. They're either there, or they're not.

Do any of your FM Stations show ALT sub channels?

If your list shows 98.7, but it doesn't show other options, then perhaps you don't receive it in your area. Not sure. To my knowledge, there isn't an adjustment or option that hides/displays FM ALT sub channels. They're either there, or they're not.

Do any of your FM Stations show ALT sub channels?

Nope, I don't see any HD stations or ALT stations listed. Just numbers, which I assume are standard FM stations. Thanks again for the suggestions and feedback.

Because of threads like this one, I never tried listening to Giants games in my Model 3 over KNBR, the Giants AM station here in the SF Bay area. Then about 3 weeks ago, I was stuck in traffic and decided to tune into KNBR on a whim. And lo and behold, there was the game, sounding better than any AM broadcast I have ever heard!

I can’t explain why it’s working for me, but maybe the local Dodger AM station will work for you too in LA...