Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any way to listen to Dodger games?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is nice to see that, in this day and age of division and tribalism, that a SF Giants fan helps out an LA Dodgers fan. Maybe there is hope for our country after all :).

Seriously, thanks for your post. Since the Model 3 is not equipped to pick up AM stations, did you tune into an HD station broacasting the game?

You’re very welcome, happy to help. Here’s what I did:
1. I started by saying “Play KNBR”. That brought up the search dialog.

03C8C025-DF9C-4398-91D0-C49A4C00923F.jpeg

2. I wanted a radio station, so I tapped the STATIONS tab. The one I wanted was KNBR 680, so I tapped that. That’s when the station started playing, and they were broadcasting a game at that time!
DB3D6C45-0C84-470F-8CDC-612F68FB42A8.jpeg

3. I saved the station as a Favorite, and now it shows up on the Tunein Favorites page.
0030C441-ABCB-4E35-8F9A-62AB1D2B0D1D.jpeg

• Helpful
Reactions: jjrandorin
You’re very welcome, happy to help. Here’s what I did:
1. I started by saying “Play KNBR”. That brought up the search dialog.

View attachment 443664

2. I wanted a radio station, so I tapped the STATIONS tab. The one I wanted was KNBR 680, so I tapped that. That’s when the station started playing, and they were broadcasting a game at that time!
View attachment 443668

3. I saved the station as a Favorite, and now it shows up on the Tunein Favorites page.
View attachment 443669

Thank you for the detailed instructions, complete with pictures no less. I really do appreciate the help.

So it looks like you can play your station and your Giants games via Tunein. I tried playing Dodger games using Tunein, but it seems like right when the game comes on, it switches to some talk sports program. I'll give your procedure a shot.

Thanks again!

Thank you for the detailed instructions, complete with pictures no less. I really do appreciate the help.

So it looks like you can play your station and your Giants games via Tunein. I tried playing Dodger games using Tunein, but it seems like right when the game comes on, it switches to some talk sports program. I'll give your procedure a shot.

Thanks again!
I too was born and bred on Dodger Blue and I've been following this thread to see what I have to do to get them. Thanks for the great question @joebruin77, bad enough we don't see the games the way we used to. Now I can get them in the 3.
Also thanks to @BillO, you've made me a Giants fan, if they're not playing the Dodgers of course! GO BLUE!!