Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any way to make jump seats useful comfort and entertainment wise?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So it's been 3 years now we've been waiting to use our jump seats. We live in AZ, and my kids absolutely hate the seats since it gets incredibly hot out there if it's 80+ or higher outside. On top of it I would expect some sort of a safe entertainment solution (mounted, powered etc.). Has anyone installed the AirTainment system in their car or anything similar that would allow for extra ventilation and tablet mount? Please do not suggest holding a portable fan in one hand, an iPad in another with power wires hanging around the neck. Also not interested in double sided tape/Velcro and similar "solutions" posted in old threads :). Interested in clean and safe installations. It's 2016, there is gotta be something out there...

Might be one of the other solutions you talked about but i have 2 clip on fans in the back and ran a wire so it can be seen. The kids stay cool. Tinted the windows, and live in AZ. In Gilbert. Youre welcome to come check it out. I dont do the ipad or anything, i make them look out the window.....