Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

any way to send a multi-stop trip to the car from google maps/browser etc?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mrklaw

Mar 5, 2020
Berkshire
basically as the title asks. Now we can add waypoints, is there any way of sending waypoints to the car from elsewhere? Eg ABRP can export a long trip with the different stopping points to google maps as a multi-leg trip. Woudl be great to be able to send that on to the car too.

If not, is there an easy way to do something similar, or do I just print out the list then type in each waypoint by hand?

I’d like to do that too and was playing around this morning. The closest I got was by sending each one then at least having them handy in the car drop down

Thanks. I could probably skip the SC locations and just do the hotels each night and let the SC pick which SCs to use as that may vary compared to ABRP. And woudl be fewer things to put in the satnav

Maybe you could do something with the calendar as a clunky hack...? Try creating an event for each waypoint at your ETA and add the location (or maybe at 23:59 and then 23:58 etc. going backwards if you don't care about the actual time, only the right order). With a bit of luck the car will then calculate the route to the next "appointment".

Note: I've not tried this.